SYNTHETIC CLEAR VARNISH
- Berger Synthetic Clear Varnish is a top-quality Alkyd varnish. It has maximum spread and is excellent for making putty.
- Synthetic Clear Varnish can be used on interior surfaces, where a high-gloss varnish of utmost durability is required.
- Apply the varnish in good drying conditions as free from dust as possible. Synthetic Clear Varnish may be applied a coat on the coat. However, before the second coat is applied, the first coat should be allowed to dry thoroughly. When re-varnishing, clean and rub down previous varnish coats. Old perished varnish should be stripped with a paint stripper.
- Synthetic Clear Varnish can be applied ready for use with a brush. For spray, it can be thinned as necessary with mineral or genuine turpentine.
- Berger Synthetic Clear Varnish dries in 3 to 6 hours and is re-coatable after 16 hours.
- Synthetic Clear Varnish spreads 13 to 16 meters square per liter per coat, depending on the porosity of the surface.